Sunday, March 15, 2009

walking down your old hunting ground
you come across all the people you used to be
you find the self you lost and the selves you found
between the moment and truth you found eternity=N

what if the only dream we share with each other is a nightmare?-N

going there thinking i needed to save them
realizing the person i needed to save was me
my fears were stronger than my convictions
i was not the person i had hoped i would be. N

lies are just words but the liar is you
b'cause you refuse to see what you always knew-N

i looked into my art and felt your heart
i looked into my eyes and heard your sighs
i saw my hand write your name in the sand-N

we look up at clouds in the sky
we call them a thousand names
yes the times they are a changing
but everything's still the same-N